Wintergreen (Nepalese) Gaultheria fragrantissima
Size: 15 mL
Retail: $48.00 AUD
Wholesale: $36.00 AUD
- Wintergreen has a warming effect when applied to skin and is excellent to use as a soothing massage. A little goes a long way, so use sparingly and dilute witha carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- For a soothing bath, add 1–2 drops of Wintergreen essential oil to warm bath water.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Great for a warming soothing massage after exercise.
- Has a refreshing aroma that’s uplifting and stimulating.
- Frequently used in gum, sweets, and toothpaste for flavouring.