Siberian Fir Abies Sibirica
The Siberian fir tree is a tall, light in colour, conifer tree native to European Russia and Canada. Siberian Fir essential oil has a refreshing, woody scent that is known for its calming and relaxing aromas. Siberian Fir has a unique chemical composition that is predominately bornyl acetate, which provides a majority of the easing benefits of this essential oil. Siberian Fir can be very soothing to the skin, making it an ideal essential oil to add to a comforting massage. When diffused, Siberian Fir can help promote a relaxing and grounding atmosphere.
- After strenuous activity, massage into skin for soothing comfort.
- When working through difficult circumstances at home, work or school, diffuse Siberian Fir to provide a calming aroma.
- Apply topically to skin to help soothe minor skin irritations.
- Inhale deeply and experience the refreshing aroma.
Directions for Use
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Diffuse to promote a balancing aroma.
- Diffuse to promote a relaxing aroma.
- Provides a soothing effect when used in massage.