Rosemary Rosmarinus officinalis
Size: 15 mL
Retail: $28.68 AUD
Wholesale: $21.50 AUD
Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavour foods such as stuffings, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey. Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary has many benefits. Long revered by experts, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary’s herbaceous and uplifting scent is frequently used in aromatherapy.
- Diffuse while studying to create an uplifting atmosphere.
- Combine 1/4 cup arrowroot powder and 2 drops each of Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint for a simple dry shampoo.
- Add 1-2 drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favourite entrées for flavouring.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL or 1/2 cup of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Uplifting to the senses with a rejuvenating scent.
- Provides flavour to foods such as stuffings, meat and poultry.
Eucalyptol, α-pinene, camphor