dōTERRA Touch® Neroli Citrus aurantium
Neroli essential oil is derived from the flowers of the bitter orange tree; in fact, there are three oils derived from this same tree—Orange is derived from the orange peels, Petitgrain from the leaves and twigs, and Neroli from the flower. Much research has been conducted regarding the aroma of Neroli essential oil. It’s known for its calming uplifting aroma, which may instill relaxation, and promote spiritual and emotional well-being. Applied topically, Neroli can be used to soothe skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Apply topically to help soothe the skin.
- Combine Neroli, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Marjoram essential oils for a relaxing and aromatic massage experience.
- Apply to pulse points throughout the day for an uplifting scent.
- Use when you require a calming effect on the emotions.
Directions for Use
- A positive uplifting aroma.
- Enables a sense of calm and ease.
- Soothes skin.
- Calming, lulling aroma encourages relaxation.
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Neroli flower